Thursday, August 22, 2013

About Me!

 
I’m currently 35 years old and I am from a small rural area in Lewis County Kentucky.  I grew up in Tolleseboro, Burtonville area and graduated High School in Vanceburg Ky. After years of farming and helping the family with no other jobs in the area hardly, I moved to a suburb of Cincinnati Ohio where I eventually met my wife and the mother to our three kids Jessica Pollitt and we have been happy ever since. I am currently a warehouse supervisor at a retail establishment.

    I am looking to bring small town America, to big time America when the country helps me to take a stand and put "We the People" back as a priority in this country. I will meet all requirements to run for President by being the minimal age of 35 by the next election cycle in January of 2016.

    I am open for any and all debates on my platform and how I feel about this country and its interests here at home and abroad. Please feel free to ask any question. If I don't know the answer I will tell you my thoughts and research to find an answer.  I have never held a public office and am tired and fed up with how this country has fallen into despair. That is why I decided to make some noise, and run for the office of The President of the United States.




  Here is what I wrote that after looking at it, I realized that I had no choice but to run for office!

Troubling times….


   I look at this country and I see the struggles that my wife and I have just trying to provide for our family. Both of us work full time jobs and do our best, but sometimes it’s just not enough. For a proud father, that is hard to admit, and to tell anyone that he feels he can’t do enough to make a better life for his family. We do our best, ...we fight the up hill battles as they come, are able to save a few bucks, put food on the table and pay our bills, but it is not easy by far.

    This struggle is not just our own, it is shared by millions around the country. Yet we are forced to take part in things as the dictatorship program known as Obamacare, while they try to take away the second amendment a little bit at a time. Our elected officials claim they are doing what they can for it’s citizens but it’s always somebody else’s fault that Obamacare passed, or our national debt climbs by the tens of trillions of dollars the last four years. Yet we the American public continue to elect the same good ole guy or gal who has helped get us into this mess and sometimes it wasn’t a particular politicians fault, but that’s the point of a broken system. Our elected officials continue to send billions of dollars over seas to Pakistan, India, and whatever other country they think they can buy friendship from. All of the billions of wasted dollars on this program or that program that never even gets out of the board room and is completely wasted, we still look to them to save us as a country from the nightmare they have created for us.

WE MUST STOP THIS……………NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    I know I am a non-important person to this country as an individual. I’m not a business owner, I’m not wealthy, I’m not a politician, I am a worker. I am the “ant” who works with the others to build the “empire” for the “kings and queens”. It is my destiny to do so. Having said that, as a part of the backbone of this great country, I have to call for a change. I have to be one of the “worker ants” who stands up and brings forth a plan to change the direction of this country. “I have a dream” , of my own vision, that will lead our men and women, brothers and sisters, fathers and sons and mothers and daughters to a more prosperous future that prevents us from destroying ourselves and each other.


   I need your help to become the next President of the United States. I believe that a person from “main street America” can have a dream, or a vision, that will and guide our country into the right direction for this nation. I believe that a person who sees the struggles that American families experience every day, because I am here on that level, is what is needed to help the people who have been silenced by politics and poverty. I believe that the “average JOE” can make a difference and should be able to live the American dream that has been taken from us. Lets take America back and with your help in 4 years we will make a new and brighter America!!!!





Greg Pollitt

No comments:

Post a Comment