Thursday, August 22, 2013

Why would I make a good President of The United States?

I've been asked why I think that I should be elected President of The United States and what makes me think I can make a difference.

That is a very good and difficult question. First off I am very humble. I know what it talks for the ...every day American to look for employment, pay the healthcare bills, fall behind on everything and still try to make life better for our children. I look to bring a fresh perspective to Washington that hasn't been seen there in a long time. I am not going to lie to you and tell you that I'm the best thing since sliced bread. I am human I make mistakes, and I take responsibility for those mistakes. When elected President I'm sure that I will make some mistakes along the way, but I will always be honest with you, admit to those mistakes, and do my best to fix everything before and during my time in office.

I have a great vision for this country in how I feel every American should be prosperous. That every American shouldn't be penalized by man for being sick or getting old. Life should be fun, exciting, adventurous for ourselves and our families. A man and woman should not have to work 75 hours a month just to pay for a place to live. I believe that every citizen has the right to have some luxuries for themselves and family.

I believe that I can be the voice of the people who want a chance at real change, not the empty promises that we get from same people every year. Not only am I asking you to have faith in me and my family, but I ask you to have faith in America, its future, and our ability to make a difference and to work together as one nation under God for the benefit of us all and future generations.

Please spread the word and help me to help us all make a change for the "Average Joe" citizen.

https://www.facebook.com/GregPollitt4Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment