Saturday, October 19, 2013

Thank You

Hello all of our supporters. I recently had a conversation in which i was asked several questions. During that conversation I posted this response to a supporter of America and thankfully a supporter of our campaign. She asked me some very good questions and I felt that my response I gave her should be shared with all of you who have shown me great support in this. So I would like to share with you now my appreciation to you all that I also shared with a true patriot Savanna Yancey.
 
 Thank you for your support not only in me but the "American Dream" that we all share. Freedom. Our protection of our Bill of Rights and no one shall infringe upon those guaranteed freedoms that protect our country. Thank you for supporting America of the future in which we still hold the ideals and principals of the past as a guiding light to prosperity and evolution of human kind. A future that no child is saddled with thousands of dollars in debt to pay to our government. A future where no government is above the people in which elect them. A future where every man woman and child works together as a "family" to protect those values and each other. Our forefathers fought against the same type of tyranny 237 years ago that we face today only our enemy has been brewing from within. It shares the same face that dictators have shared as they turned their countries to a totalitarian state and punished and killed millions of people around the world in their efforts to control people and their way of life in all cultures. That face is not worn by a man or a woman, but that of evil intent. Damnation of the people it fears will rise above its antics and take what it holds most dear....POWER. That is why we must give the power back to the people so that we control our own destiny, not the will of some who have evil intent that will only lead to ours and their destruction. We are the worlds longest sustaining democracy.. It's time we acted like it and keep those principals that made it happen.
 
 
Join me in “OUR FIGHT” to protect our FREEDOMS!
 
Its time we unite together not as democrats and republicans but as Americans. www.facebook.com/GregPollitt4Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment